Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2018

Cuneo-Milan-Rome-Cuneo-Bangui




Cuneo-Milan-Rome-Cuneo-Bangui
I am ready to leave: this Tuesday coming, I return to Central Africa, a bit tired but overcomed by sympathy, prayer and encouragement that I received from all the people I met. Thank you!
In these weeks I have tried to meet as many people as possible, and to accept all invitations II received in order to talk about Central Africa. I couldn’t visit everyone, but pretty close!
The book "Courage!" has an excellent sales result. The first 1,000 copies are practically exhausted!
I did end the week in Liguria, visiting our Carmelite communities. I have had also the opportunity to meet the Bishop emeritus of Bouar, and many friends. I was also present on May 19th, at the party for the various anniversaries of the confreres: some remembering 70 years of priestly ordination, another 50 years of religious life. It was a nice moment of celebration and fraternity.
In the last week I held also some evening conferences on Central Africa: in Como, Cassina Amata and Milan. I also went to Rome for a short visit, where on Thursday morning I participated in a live TV broadcast on TV2000 (with a very warm welcome!). I accepted also a couple of interviews (on RAI3 and with "Aid to the Church in Need"):
Coming back from Rome I went, together with Federico Trinchero, to visit the Minoprio Foundation, to see if they can work with us for the Bangui School of Agriculture.
As I said, on Tuesday, I leave going back to Central Africa. It was nice to see and receive so much sympathy. I bring everyone with me: together, as for myself from Central Africa and you here in Italy, we continue to live, work, pray and act for Bozoum and for Central Africa Republic.
Thank you!



Arenzano










Fondazione Minoprio





No comments:

Post a Comment