Total Pageviews

Monday, November 11, 2019

A small world, a big world



Cuneo

A small world, a big world
After almost a month, here I am back to my blog.
Monday November 11th I will be leaving for Central Africa, from where I have been gone a month.
Time passes fast, very fast, at times too fast.
I do thank God for these weeks in Europe, and above all for the many beautiful people I met.
The month of October, which was a missionary month, allowed me to speak and explain about the wonders that God performs in Central Africa.
There were many meetings that garnered a lot of attention and sympathy.
Even in a world that seems indifferent and cynical there is still importance placed on the Other; the Mission, Africa, schools, education, the safeguarding of creation and the development of human dignity.
In these weeks I have been spent a bit of time with my family (my mother, who is a spectacular 92!), and I was able to enjoy the warmth of the friendship of the diocese, the parish and the confreres of my Region.
I regret not being able to see everyone but I did all that was possible.
I traveled a lot, between Cuneo, Milan, Ferrara, Bologna, Pegognaga, Cassina Amata, Rovigo, as well as Prague and then Rome.
It was a great to see the support of so many people providing consolation and encouragement for the work we do in Central Africa, the concern for dangers, but also the desire for the Gospel, peace and love that warm the heart.
It was nice to feel loved and encouraged, nice to feel part of the great family that is Carmel, the Church, humanity ...
Whoever believes is never alone!

Bocca di Magra


Cuneo

Cuneo

Praga
Prague
Praha




Roma





No comments:

Post a Comment